[IP] re: bent needles

When my son first went on the pump he used the bent needle with wings.  He
also walked around like a little bent over old man.  Hated them .  He was
very reluctant to use his belly but now finds it quite comfortable with the
sils.  Every person is different.  I was glad to see on Jeff Hitchcock's
Children With Diabetes website - on his August 22, 1999 What's New page, it
shows the new smaller Sof-Sets - shorter!!!!  Perhaps you could try these.