[IP] bumper sticker -arrogance, etc.

     I told my parents what it said and they laughed their ***** off!
     Personally, I would never put it on my car because it seems rather
     crude(pricks is pretty crude, I think). Otherwise, I think people who
     know what it means would really love it, and everybody else can go fly
     a kite if they think it's lousy. Personally, I am sick of "MY DAUGHTER
     IS AN ALLSTAR AT THE SMITH SCHOOL" bumper stickers. I saw one the
     other day that said"MY SON BEAT UP YOU HONOR STUDENT". I loved it!