Re: [IP] Indian Food

Donna, I love indian food too, but it is heavy on the carbs, especially
with some of the sauces,and those thckening starches.   Hard to figure, but
I usually get close by estimating as best I can what bolus I will need, and
then increasing that by 50% :-)  I also split the total insulin in half,
taking the second 2 hours after the first.   We've got some good indian
restaurans in baltimore/washington area.

<We're ordering in Indian food tonight and I have no idea of the carb counts.
<I'm just going to wing it tonight, but was wondering if anyone knows where I
<can get carb counts in the future.   I love Indian food and want to enjoy it
<without going too high.
<Donna Triolo-Clarke