RE: [IP] 1-800 and mines diabetic

There might be an advantage to be the first diabetic in the school. You
can educate them right!  There are 4 in Alex's school of 600, not all of
them are under tight control, so each of them have different treatments
and I am sure it is easy to get them confused.  Thankfully this years
teacher has not had a diabetic in her class so she will not think she
already knows what to do, I will have the opportunity to teach her how
to handle Alex's treatment.

mother of Alex(10) pumping 3 weeks