RE: [IP] RE: PTCA or bypass ?

Buddy Barber,
Appears to me that you have met up with the 'prophets of doom', I had
quadruple bypass surgery in April 1994 followed by broken left femur 12
weeks later.  Although I had been on insulin injections for over 40 years
with more than ten years prior to the bypass op being at least 4 per  day I
now feel better and fitter than I did 15 years ago.  I have only been using
the Minimed 507 pump since Feb this year and I feel liberated.
The best of luck,
Alan Reed.