Re: [IP] How many people with diabetes in 100?

you know, that's a good point about the environment and stuff...i just went
to visit the university of vermont (i.e. dairy country) and was wondering
about that . . . they have two dining halls that serve meals especially for
diabetics . . .who knows what's really in them . . . personally i prefer
regular food . . .but i wonder about that cow's milk/diabetes thing . .
.--Gianna