Re: [IP] from one disturbed individual (was In Defense of Barb)

I agree here.  My first A1C after diagnosis and two months of MDI was 7.8
My endo thought I should be between 8 and 9.  I disagreed. Now my A1C is 6.3
and I haven't even started pumping yet. I am aiming for under 6 and I don't
think this is anal or unrealistic at all.  Just because I'm trying to be a s
healthy as possible doesn't mean I let it consume my entire life.  What is
wrong with trying for a nondiabetic number? It is possible.  --Gianna