[IP] Complaints Complaints Complaints

Am I the only one who thinks the digest is just fine the way it is??????????
I love this list and I think we all do the best we can cutting messages and
changing subject lines!  So we forget sometimes....we're HUMAN!   I guess I
could have fought the urge to write this....thus not contributing something
meaningless to this list....but I just couldn't do it!   grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Mom to Erik 10, Britta 8, Kell 4 (dx'd @ 2 1/2), and Sten 4 months.

<<<<I have not been able to read much of the digest, because of all the
personal notes, 'me too's' and with either the whole prior post being
left in, or the whole message deleted giving no clue to the original
message (bumper stickers)>>>>>>