[IP] Re Lispro Study

Thanks for the website so I could read the more about the study.  I wish they
had mentioned if they matched the two groups as to "duration of IDDM"
(considering that one with it for 6 months is likey making some insulin as
opposed to someone diagnose for 20 years), however, with the ages that they
used, I doubt that there would be a lot of significance in that issue.
Though it was a small study, I would have to agree with the conclusions based
on the data generated.

My own personal experience of more DKA that APPEARS to be more quickly
generated with interruption of CSII since I started on Lispro is likely a
combo of two things, coincidence and maybe a little faster utilization than
the average.   And I definitely like Lispro better for "sick day" management!

My best to Lilly