Re: [IP] HELP - Newbie needs answers

nancy,  if your level suddenly drops after eating (2 hrs. later)

consider changing your carb ratio ...decrease.

pasta is a big time bg raiser in our case.

so is pizza,  peanut butter and all fat meals.  popcorn also.

you can do a dual wave bolus for those foods.  half normal bolus and then
spread out the remainder over 2 hours as a start.

ruth and geneva,  age ten.