Re: [IP] carbs are equal

just to continue this thread which I know I have already opened my big mouth
about. . . . but about the 30 carbs a day thing . . . um . . to me this is
way too little enjoyment from food . . .but that's just me . . .alot of
people who go on that diet reverse they're complications so don't knock it
too hard. .  . .but everything is YMMV.  OK. Stepping down from soapbox now.
  --Gianna