Re: [IP]sweet invis. body--read it

hi all-- I was in the store the other day and I read this book. you know
those nice bookstores with chairs and stuff? I read the whole book.  It was
really good--written the way only someone who has diabetes could write it.
Very realistic. Don't read it if you want to long happy story with no
downfalls cuz life just isn't like that.  --Gianna