[IP] Indian food and carbs

I have a pocket carb count book entitled "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie
Fat and Carbohydrate Counter" by Allan Borushek, nutritionist.  It has a
whole section called Ethnic Foods which lists counts for some Indian as
well as Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Kosher,
Vietnamese, Spanish, Mexican, Polish, Soul and Middle East foods.
Granted, the lists are not extensive, but each cuisine lists several of
the more popular dishes for that type.  It's one of the reasons I
purchased this book since I love all ethnic foods.  It also has a
general carb guide and many fast food and name brand foods listed. It
also fits conveniently in my purse. Hope this helps.

Nancy :)