[IP] solving your highs in a row

we have had this happen at least once a week.  we are still finding that
geneva's site is degrading  and we don't have a clue as to why?

we are now going from a mix of 5 parts H and 1 part Velosulin to a bit more

hopefully this will work.

in the meantime...listen to what the others say.  this seems to be a common
problem with SOME pumpers.
ruth and geneva, age 10