Re: [IP] Sugar doesn't kill people, people do.

In a message dated 8/22/99 4:46:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I thought politicians *were* pigs.
 Please!! don't insult the pigs. They are potential donors after all.
 I think we're talking something related to algae here... or the
 footprints of a snail. >>

Actually, I do have a friend who insists that when his BGs get too low, he
has the mental capacity of a slug. On the other hand, he's also a lawyer ...