[IP] How many people with diabetes in 100?

I've watched several recent comments go by about how many kids with diabetes
in particular schools, and am again wondering if there's something
environmental around our community (Colorado Springs, CO) that contributes
to diabetes and its diagnosis. Stephanie was in an elementary school with
700 kids and was 1 of 6 kids with diabetes! Statistically, this is way out
of whack, it seems. If you go with the misery loves company line of thought,
the bright side is the office staff really knew how to assist these kids and
needed very little training.

Anyone else live in seemingly high concentration areas of diabetes?

Betsy, mom of 10 yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98