Re: [IP] Sugar doesn't kill people, people do.

In a message dated 8/22/99 3:41:38 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > > I say we extract the pancreas of every congress member that doesn't
 > > antie up money for research and we'll have a cure within the week.
 > I am not Sara, but I sure like the idea!  :-)
 They could even be used as donor organs except they're probably too
 highly contaminated. Pig pancreas would surely be better. >>

I thought politicians *were* pigs.