[IP] Audio Bolus Humor

ROFL at both of you!!! :-)

Mom to Erik 10, Britta 8, Kell 4 (dx'd @ 2 1/2), and Sten 4 months.

<<<<<I can see problems with voice recognition capabilities for pumps. I
have a perfectly normal BG, but If I happen to be listening to politicians
discussing funding for diabetes, their platforms and plans, etc., I might
find myself going terribly hypo, due to my pump thinking I was yelling
*BOLUS* constantly. Same problem would occur dealing with insurance
companies - I'd be permanently hypo <vbg>

Bob Burnett>>>>>

<<<You do bring up an interesting idea tho, voice recognition bolus - :-).
course if you talk to yourself aloud while calculating how many units you
need - looooooook out!