Re: [IP] A1c - David's

David congrats on the a1c i think you should boast all you want!!!  You say
you have some high's in the 180's, i hear this as high alot.  My son Matt can
have the meter not read him he so high at any time!  Is this uncommon?
Someone out there please reply.......everytime someone says they were really
high and the number is below 300 i think man, i wish Matt's high's were those
numbers!!! We are very strict on when and what he eats, counting carbs very
well. Most of his highs are 2hrs after breakfast if i increase humalog he
crashes if i let him go, no snack because of high, he crashes before lunch.
Any advice would be greatful.