Chuckle, was: Re: [IP] Re: Audio Bolus

Hmmmm .... very interesting.

Depending on what part of the country you're from (regional "accents",
etc.), "bolus" can sound somewhat like "bull**it".

I can see problems with voice recognition capabilities for pumps. I might
have a perfectly normal BG, but If I happen to be listening to politicians
discussing funding for diabetes, their platforms and plans, etc., I might
find myself going terribly hypo, due to my pump thinking I was yelling
*BOLUS* constantly. Same problem would occur dealing with insurance
companies - I'd be permanently hypo <vbg>

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted