[IP] Re:first A1C and ketone checks

> From: "David Thomas" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] First A1c after starting the Pump
> Latest A1c result is: 6.0
> Sorry, just had to gloat a bit!  <G>
> David

It's not gloating.  It's celebrating.  And I celebrate with you!  After all, A1Cs aren't a
competition.  I'd love to see everyone here have the number they desire.
Way to go!

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Just curious...ketone checks ?
> Are you all checking them and just not mentioning this in your pasts, or are some not aware of
> how helpful this
> can be in sorting out a poor food estimate vs an absorption/tubing/pump (ie delivery)
> problem.?
> Linda

I occasionally test ketones when I'm over 250.  However, years of experience with more frequent
testing tells me that I very rarely spill ketones.  When I do, it's usually associated with a
long-lasting b.g. over 300.