[IP] More on Site Deterioration

Thank you all who responded with advice.  In thinking over Kelly's inability to last past two
days on a site, I realized we didn't have this problem in the beginning when we were using a
50/50 split of  humalog and regular.  I definitely prefer our current 4:1 ratio in regards to
control, so I think we'll just change sites every 48 hours, unless of course, we find it is a
true humalog allergy, in which case we'll go back to the 50/50.  Thank you!!!

Mary, Kelly's Mom