re: [IP] re:Emla

The Emla Anesthetic Discs are Emla already on a pad - you just peel and stick
it on without bothering with the tube and the tegaderm  .  We've used the
tube for years and it was messier .  This is so simple, I like it better.   I
was putting far too much on with the tube.  From the back of the box: This
package contains TEN 1 gram Anesthetic Discs , which are single-dose units of
EMLA contained within an occlusive dressing (composed of a laminate backing,
an absorbent cellulose disc, and an adhesive tape ring).  The disc contains 1
gram of EMLA.