[IP] Re:Cathy Jackson and son Eric ... thoughts on pumping at 12

My daughter started on the pump at age 12 also ... just one short month ago.
And as the friends on this list have heard me state before ... WHY DID WE
WAIT !!!  We (especially Rachel) love this pump.

We had our first soccer tournament this weekend, and great numbers ... not
one high or low during the game.  And let me tell you, the difference is
amazing. She stayed focused and energetic the whole time. She has been to 2
sleepovers without  a problem.  We have not had to force a single snack or
meal in a month. This is better than winning the lottery!!!

Email us if you wish. Good luck.

Mom to Rachel, happy go-lucky super soccer player ...