[IP] re: jill,pump trainer

It is all such a blur when I remember that day we had our training almost 2
mos. ago.  What I do know is that it was too much to learn in one marathon
sitting.  I don't know if there is a solution to that, for there is lots to
learn and it has to all happen so people can get started, but it was
exhausting.  Thank god for the step by step written instructions, for I swear
I cannot remember half of what that nice lady showed/told us.  I think you'll
be great, very special because of your personal experience.  And the fact
that you asked for input tells us where your heart is.