Re: [IP] Dual Wave

Hi Ruth,

The last time Erica had pizza, I had to guess at the carbs, but most of
them (here anyway) range from 22-30 grams per slice.  You can get more
accurate info from the individual companies.
With Erica, we bolus her for half of the meal right away and the rest
spread over 2-2.5 hours.  It has been working really well.  She had a
lovely chinese meal a week ago and I guessed at ALL the carbs (got very
lucky) and her sugars were in zone for the duration.  I was so happy
that it worked.  I used the same idea, half the bolus immediately, and
the rest spread out over the 2.5 hour period.

Let me know how things work out when you try it!

Barb....Erica's mom