Re: [IP] Hold the bumper sticker presses!

At 08:56 PM 8/20/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hold the presses!!! I found it!!!
><<<<<<<Don't victimise diabetics - they put up with enough pricks now.>>>>>>

I want to ask you all, not just Jill, how you think that message will be
received?  Do you think it will invoke sympathy?  Do you think it will ease
the feeling of diabetics?  Do you think the general public will think
better of diabetics (as a group)?

I don't think so.  I think it is arrogant and self centered.  It does to
others what you would never want done to you.

Just my two cents.

Bob Blakely