[IP] nathan was approved for pump

hi all

this was our second endo to try and get nathan on the
pump. he has agree to put him on the pump. he thinks
that this is the next step for nathan.

nathan is 3.5 yo and dx at 12months.

now i have a few questions to parents with children on
the pump.  do you diluted your insulin or straight
insulin. do you use rapaids or tenders. how much does
your child weight and how much are they on. if there
is any thing else you can tell me that would help me
out. i would be grateful.

is there anything that you do to make it fun when you
change the infuse site.

i know that i am asking alot of question but just like
to get some input on what works best.

Do You Yahoo!?