Re: [IP] carbs are not equal

Jane B Reese wrote:

> Sara -
>
> We have disagreed  before.  But with diabetes, you are wrong - sugar KILLS!
> That's the only difference between diabetes and "normal" people.  Diabetics
> die early.  Period.  Or of complications!  The difference is SUGAR!
>
> Good luck!   Jane

Thanks for the cro-magnon era analysis re sugar.  LACK OF CONTROL, and
perhaps in some cases bad genes,  kills people with diabetes JUST as it
is killing the general population of Americans who over eat, set on the
couch, and whine about 'nothing works anymore'.  The genes, you are
stuck with, control is a choice.  Get a grip.
Gary