[IP] Wyoming pumpers

Jamie <email @ redacted> wrote:

I am an 18 year old female from Wyoming. I have been diabetic for
over 4 years now and am interested in going on the pump.  Any
help anyone can give regarding pumps I would appreciate!  I am
anxious to hear from you all!

Hi, Jamie,

I'm a pumper from Casper, Wyoming, and so is my 17 year old son.  And
yesterday we had an additional two "brand new, day one" pumping teenagers
visiting at our house.  (If you go to Camp Hope you probably know all of
them.)  Email me privately (email @ redacted) if you'd like a perspective
from our corner of the world!

Doreen in Wyoming