Re: [IP] carbs are not equal

At 11:25 PM 8/20/1999 , you wrote:
>Sara -
>We have disagreed  before.  But with diabetes, you are wrong - sugar KILLS!
>That's the only difference between diabetes and "normal" people.  Diabetics
>die early.  Period.  Or of complications!  The difference is SUGAR!
>Good luck!   Jane

hmm  not totally true Jane  sugar does not really kill.    It is the
complications and those sugars that are OUT of control that do the harm and
kill.  If you control your sugar you have nothing to worry from the sugar
killing you.  I am more worried about driving in my car than when my sugars
are normal (which I am able to control on most things I eat.)

every one needs sugar  it just turns out diabetics tend to be a little
sweeter..  8)

Control is what Diabetes and the pump is about

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted