Re: Subject: [IP] newbie needs help / exercise highs

I'm not quite sure I'm getting this.  My son, Jack, just started pumping on
8/9/99.  We've pretty much got everything set, but now we're about to embark
on 5 days at the beach.  I've been experimenting with bolusing 1/2 his basal
rate and disconnecting before swimming, but he's MUCH more active at the
beach.  Should I bolus 1/2 his basal, feed him a peanut butter cracker and
test in an hour or so?  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Mom of Jack (5)