Re: Subject: [IP] newbie needs help / exercise highs

it depends on what it is...if it is swimming or running marathons you might
disconnect for that time.

if she is just playing, biking...etc.  you can set a temporary basal if you
have MM for the time that she is doing this activity.  ....for 0.1 units
less than her normal basals.

experiment is the key.