[IP] m. williams and tape problems

my daughter geneva, age 10 started pumping in june and here is what we use.
she is a swimmer and needed extra coverage, but she still uses this
technique while not on swim team.

softset with the IV 3000 that comes with minimed infusion sets.
another piece of IV 3000 over the whole site,  which we purchased from
minimed as our insurance co. doesn't cover it.  minimed has the best price
that I have found so far.

some people use tegaderm over the IV 3000, and you might buy a few of them
to try out.  it is a personal preference thing.  I know that geneva has real
sensitive skin and the IV 3000 is the best (they say) for that.

tegaderm holds real well if she is swimming for long periods of time.  we go
back and forth between the two.

good luck and just experiment!

ruth and geneva