[IP] 2 hours pp

Thankyou to all that responded to my question about Kevin's bgs taking 3-4
hours to come down.

We basals tested yesterday mid morning to 7pm which were wonderful, and then
again today from 9-2pm which we had to lower. Tonight we have the joy of
basal testing til 10 am tomorrow! Then we will be done again. Even though it
is exhausting, I love doing this and then his bgs are great for a few more
months!!! (until another major growth spurt hits!)  I still cannot believe
this last one. He lost 5lbs altogether from the time he went on the pump in
May and grew 6"! That is incredible.

Thanks for all your help!

Mom of Kevin