Re: [IP] question - Gastro another answer

I agree with moss of what you said, but, yes that but.  This mos recent flare
up has got me pretty down for since being on the pump 10 months my blood sugars
have been the most stable and have had the best a1c's ever.  I've also never
had such a horrific flare up in which it's lasted this long.

But Susan, I just needed to express my being upset, but bottom line what Ruth
said worked well for me for over 11 years and I am hoping will again once I get
over this bought.

Fran in AZ