Re: [IP] question - Gastroperesis Answer

For me in the early stages I was nauseated, very bloated, and very
constipated.  After a few years of complaining about this they had me do a
test where they make you eat something with a dye in it and then determine
how long it takes to digest.  Oh, I would throw up too.  It was weird, I'd
throw up and then be fine for a few hours, few days, few weeks.  Not a
constant thing.

Please feel free to email me privately and do please keep me / us posted.

Fran in AZ