Re: [IP] FastTake Info.

Hello, what exactly do you mean a difference in readings compared to other
meters? My son Matt uses FastTake primarily and also Sure Step as a backup.
I've had problems with reliability, you get false lows if blood not applied
correctly, and i've also had a meter just stop functioning altogether.  But i
wasn't aware that there is a difference in readings compared to other meters.
 I'm just using FastTake because it was recommended by endo.  FastTakes new
strips are very good, i think, so i'm continuing to use the meter. Any info
you can send me would be a great help.