Re: [IP] Forgotten Bolus

   This too has been discussed here, so rest assured your son's problem is
NOT unique....seems to be part of the "learning curve". My 16 yr old daughter
did it too several times, early on, and I concluded that the BEST antidote to
her forgetting was the obvious consequence: i.e. how awful she felt when her
bg started to soar. After becoming much more comfortable with in range bgs, a
very high reading feels horrible! She's pumping now 3 1/2 years & I honestly
can't recall her forgetting to bolus.

Regards, Renee