[IP] Found The Bumper Sticker!!!!!

I am going to have the bumper stickers printed here in Syracuse at a cost of
about $1.00 each.  The only thing is that I lost the e-mail that had the
original wording, so I cannot remember what it was.  Someone please e-mail it
to me. I plan to sell the stickers at cost, plus shipping, plus donation to
the American Diabetes Association. And to make it easier for myself I will
probably have people send two checks, one made to me for the shipping and the
sticker, then the second one made out right to the ADA so I can send them all
in as a group donation. If you have any other Ideas let me know. I will
probably also include and picture of an insulin needle on the bumper