[IP] Hitting "100"

Bob Blakely wrote:  I strive to hit the magic 100 but(before Rezulin) rarely

So how about it, how often do those of us striving for that perfect 100
actually hit it?  I challenge you to keep a journal of those times and report
back...I'll do the same.  I love that number!  Whenever it happens I give a
shout and my husband KNOWS what it's about!  Of course he also knows when I
give that grunt of disgust that it is either 101 or 99.  I have even gone so
far as to recheck from a different finger to see if I can get it to be 100!!

So is this an Obsessive compulsive thing, or what?  I don't really care, it
is fun!