Re: [IP] 2 hours pp

Sometimes.  This was always true though before humalog.  Sounds like a timing
problem.  You can guess at the amount for the meal and bolus less before you get
to it -- ie somewhere between 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours depending on the kind of food,
quantity, etc (you'll start to get a sense of this after a few tries).  This
will make the peak of the insulin closer to the meal time.  If you graph them --
insulin and carbs -- you can graphically see what you are playing with.  Or, you
can just wait it out.  On velosulin (pre-humalog days), I think most of us
bolused ahead for planned meals or whenever possible and sometimes simply didn't
and waited longer for bgs to come down.

Hope that helps a little.

Ruth