[IP] Meter freebie (almost)

The other night when I got my month's supply of test strips the pharmacist gave
me some extra meters - one is an Advantage and the other is the Complete.  If
anyone on the list needs to update their meter, please e-mail me and we can
discuss me sending one to you.  I'd rather send them to people who actually
need a new meter and don't have insurance coverage for one or easy access.

All decisions will be made by me...  but you might end up getting a new meter
for just the cost of postage - about $4.00 priority mail shipping in the US...