[IP] Re: More on insulin @ room temp

Well Dianne, like everything else, the people in charge are covering their
legal asses.  Yes insulin will keep longer at 40 degrees than 80, so why
risk getting sued, even if we know it is stable at 80 for 3 months?   Sort
of like why they keep recommending that you wash your hands with soap and
water before testing your BG.  Ha, now who does that any more,  or even
changing to a new lancet for each finger poke.  Cleanliness may be next to
godliness, but god doesn't have diabetes!!!  Last year, when I heard and
saw the research that said that there were no adverse effects at all of
injecting insulin through clothing, with no washing of either clothing or
skin,  I knew we all had been hoodwinked for so many years.   *S*