[IP] A1C readings....

it's my understanding that a 7.0 means different things depending on which
lab it comes from.... (at least that was the explanation for the differing
readings that i get between my endo's office at Beth Israel, and my
primary care physiscian's office at MGH)....  i think some of the
arguements, or disputes about what people ought to be aiming for are only
differences in labs, rather than strong differences of opinion...

am i wrong?  does anyone know the details?

Jessica Elena Marder