[IP] 2 hours pp

Does anyone else take 3-4 hours for your bg to come back down? I have said
this in the past, but he takes closer to 4 hours to get back down to
pre-meal. IF we correct or bolus more, he goes low in 3 hours...so we have
just been happy with the 3-4 hours. Endo doesnt seem concerned and said just
dont test before the 4 hours or correct for that matter. BUT I hear so many
saying they are back after 2 hours...so I'm wondering if we should be
concerned at all.

In all the basal testing we have done, we've prove it time and time again,
that at 3.5-4 hours he is normal again. If I test at 3 hours, he is about
40-60pts above normal range. Weird.

Please let me know if anyone else has this phenomenon. Thanks

Mom of Kevin
pumping since 5/99