Re: [IP] Being wary of over-generalizations

Well add me and my doctors to the list of extremely disturbed individuals. They
would like for my A1C to be 5.   They want my bgs between 60 - 90 pre meal and
140 1 hr pp and 120 2 hr pp.  (This is for women trying to get pregnant) They
want them under 120 even if I wasn't trying.