[IP] newbie needs help

I have some basic questions. I think I missed them in pumping 101. The last
two days Eve's bg #'s have been great, and  in target range. She also has
been a "couch potato" all day. It seems when she is outside running, biking,
swimming, climbing trees, not hard activity just kid stuff her bgs go high.
My theory is that any activity might be bringing her low and the high number
is a rebound. She still can not feel lows. Or my other theory is the
activity is bringing her high. Don't know which. Seems to me more likely the
first theory since her bgs are fine when not active. Should I put on a temp.
basal rate when she goes outside and plays? How much? Eve is going to Camp
Needlepoint (diabetes camp) on Sunday, if a change is needed, should I
change it before camp? Please help.
Hope this makes sense. Have to go, Eve is bugging me to help her pack. She's
been ready to go to camp since June.  I already miss her and have tears in
my eyes. (sniff).

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99