[IP] Re: Chronic Illness

     The mere thought of it makes me ill! For me, anything that puts you in
     a group at that age that has a negative sound to it is a bad thing.
     Kids already at that age feel self conscious(I did), why this would be
     different I have no idea. I'd be interested in talking with kids in it
     to see what they like about it. But my gut tells me it's a lousy idea.
     Again, this is MY OPINION, speaking as a former prepubescent diabetic
     freaked out kid.