[IP] Forgotten bolus

Talk about a timely topic! Yesterday we moved Liz's grandparents to their
new house. Two hours after lunch she looked pale so I asked her to check
her bg's. Whoa!!! She read a whopping 340 and realized she forgot to bolus
for the second part of her lunch! She did a correction bolus of 4.2units
which was only .2 units of what she should have bolused for her meal.
Granted, forgetting a meal bolus is scarey and dangerous. But after all,
pumpers are people too who sometimes make mistakes and do forget. That's
why frequent bg testing is so important ...it helps to save you from
problems like this.
(Hope this makes sense cuz after 12 hours of moving and settling in my
brain cells are fried!)

Linda V.